Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monkey Madness

For those of you who have been following my blog you know that I have a special alarm clock that wakes me up every morning. This alarm clock has been known as Cattatamonkey and until today I have only been able to obtain Sasquatch-esque pictures to prove his existence. That all changed today.

As I was sitting on my front porch today I was alerted to a commotion in the trees. It was the monkey and he must have known that I was looking for him because he brought eleven friends/family members. They were quite a rambunctious group as the video will show.




3 comments:

  1. One cattata down...cattata-fish must be shaking in his gills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a career at National Georgraphic

    ReplyDelete
  3. so im guessing it wouldnt be ok to catch cattatamonkey?

    ReplyDelete