Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hola and Adios

I have been absent from my blogging duties for a while. Mea Culpa. However I have been documenting every bit of the trip so far. Ashley and I are about to leave Barcelona for Milan but over the past five days we have been to Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid. All I can say so far is that Spain is absolutely amazing. It is beautiful and the people are very helpful and friendly. I also noticed how clean the cities are and the obvious presence of municipal services.

These are just some preliminary observations of course but in the mean time click here to see the photos from the trip so far. I will later expound upon my thoughts in a more insightful and detailed manner. For now it is off to the overnight train to Milan and hopefully no power outages on the train. More on that later. Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment