Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Day in The Park

So after my initial debacle with the gym regulars, I have now become one of the regulars to the gym and to the park. All the guys want to hang out and still want me to spot them on the bench press or hold their feet for sit-ups, which I gladly do. Yesterday I decided to take my camera and show you the work-out group and the a little bit of the park that the gym is in. It is a beautiful, litter free area which is a nice reprieve from everyday Ahmedabad. Enjoy.




This same motley crew greeted me only days prior with not-so-happy looks when they thought I wanted to "throw another shrimp on the barbie".




One of the trails in the park.

A lily covered pond with some palms in the back. According to the guys at the gym this is the equivalent to 'lover's lane' or 'lookout point'.

No comments:

Post a Comment